The nostalgia of West Philadelphia Victorians! This is a huge 3-story, 6-Bedroom/2-Bathroom Townhome with hardwood flooring throughout, a huge acoustically insulated basement music studio, two staircases, front porch with garden, and spacious back yard with firepit! Washer, dryer, refrigerator with icemaker, dishwasher and gas range all included with the home. Additionally, all of these items will be included with the home!
- Original "shelved wall paneling" in the front and middle rooms
- Eclectic colors schemes that give the home a unique aura
- Pocket Door between the enormous front and middle rooms perfect for entertaining guests
- Spacious kitchen with tile floors, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a secondary staircase
The Sleeping Floors:
- The second and third floors are basically identical with three bedrooms and a bathroom on each floor
- The master bedroom has three large bay windows and a custom floating desk with room for a TV and two additional monitors for those who work from home
- Each room is a different color and has its own personality
- Chalk board paint
- Seriously huge rooms
- Originally a recording studio, the basement is acoustically insulated with a drop ceiling built out of office cubicle panels. It’s got a vocal booth and an 8 XLR microphone snake snaked through the panels.
- Separating the washer / dryer room from the studio is a partition with glass sidelite and door
- Access to the backyard with mud room under the back porch
- Whether a music, art or craft studio, the basement is the entire footprint of the home. You’ll never run out of work or storage space.
- Household items the owner left for you
- Work bench with Peg board and a slew of tools with drawer style toolbox
- Every paint color in the house with brushes, rollers and drop cloths
- 500’ of Cat-5 cables to hook up every room in the house
- A tank wet-vac and upright vacuum
- Drill and a circular saw
- 16’ ladder
- Cleaning supplies w a sweet commercial mop
- Redesigned with a piece of Polycarbonate attached to the front face of the granite, there is a lot more room for potted plants than a typical porch. The Polycarbonate railing can be customized as you see fit and there is even electricity.
- Beautiful garden with nostalgic granite rock knee wall, a huge rose bush & other annual plants and a hose.
- Vinyl couch, exterior storage hutch & couch table
- The front porch truly is another room. Many a conversation will take place here.
Back Yard / Porch:
- Fertile soil is ready for your plants along the sides and rear of the cement plot with a deep fire pit. Like the front porch there is a hose as well.
- Fenced in rear with access to the adjoining courtyard.
- Newer gas grill for cookouts and 2 huge established compost bins with black gold ready for your green thumb.
- Outdoor storage under the porch with access to the basement
- Rainwater collection tanks
- Arguably the most accessible part of the city and 20 minutes to Center City and 30th Street. The house is a block from Chester & 49th street which is a stop for the Green Line 13, the Media/Elwyn Regional and busses that run to U City / Blue Line and South Philly.
- Bars and restaurants on Baltimore, Basketball and Tennis at Kingsessing Rec Center, one of Philly’s premier urban parks: Clark Park and a typical West Philly neighborhood.
- Open to approved painting and improvement projects
Tenants are responsible for electric, gas, water, and cable/internet in addition to rent each month. Pets under 120 lbs. welcomed with additional deposit!
Application Qualifications: Minimum monthly income 3 times the tenant’s portion of the monthly rent, acceptable rental history, acceptable credit history and acceptable criminal history. More specific information provided with the application.
No similar listings found
Unfortunately, we don't have any similar listings at the moment. Please remove or change some of the selected filters.
Listing information provided courtesy of the Bright MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Updated: 8th December, 2023 11:19 AM (UTC)
Listing Agent: Dana Anderson
Listing Office: Bay Management Group Philadelphia
Attribution contact: 2672447215
Start Your Real Estate Process Today!
Fill out the form below to schedule a call with me.